ABR, CRS, SRES, GRI, REALTOR®
Education, Training & Qualifications
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- CSP, Certified New Homes Sales Professional
- GRI, Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Director, Alabama Association of Realtors
- Treasurer, Montgomery Area Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Montgomery Homebuilders Association
- Education Trustee, Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member, Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 REALTOR® of the Year, Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS®
- 2014 President, Alabama CRS Chapter
- 2016 President, Multiple Listing Service
- 2017 President, Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS®
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, grandmother (Cici) and REALTOR®. I began my career in 2002 after relocating to Montgomery, AL. Twelve years with a large independent brokerage. Almost 7 of those years as Qualifying Broker and in 2014 joined some friends to open a new boutique agency in Mid-Town Montgomery. House & Home Real Estate was born out of a love and passion for our industry as well as mutual desire to focus on listing and selling homes. Not creating a mega agency. Our mission is to give the best service our clients deserve while developing lifelong relationships to service your real estate needs now and forever. While I love all the roles I play in life, being a REALTOR® has become one of the best parts to play. Hard work, nice paycheck, rewarding achievements, and some of the best people I've ever known.
I do have a fabulous and supportive husband of 37 years. Two children (CPA & Graphic Designer), lovely and smart banker daughter-in-law and two grandchildren, Caleb & Maggie who make my heart sing.
My website and blog topics mostly target real estate interests for the consumer and if I get lucky enough to get a few followers that would be great too!