Residential Sales, CRS, GRI, VP Sales & Marketing, REALTOR®
Education, Training & Qualifications
- Associate Broker
- Earned Graduate Institute (GRI) designation
- Earned Certified New Homes Sales Professional (CSP) designation
- Earned Council Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Served on education, social, &grievance committees at MAAR
- Member of the Greater Montgomery Home Builder Association
- I have sold over 175 Million & almost 1,000 transactions
- I average over 1 house SOLD per week
Loving Montgomery is easy; it has been my home since 1974. I have grown up right along with the city, it has been wonderful. I attended Jeff Davis High School where I met my high school sweetheart Thomas House and married him while attending Auburn University at Montgomery. We have been happily married since 1986.
Montgomery was a wonderful place to raise our two children. We had most of the benefits of a large city without losing the small-town charm. Being the mother of two wonderful children is my greatest and most cherished accomplishment. Just yesterday they were my babies but now they have families of their own. I still look forward to spending time with them. Some of my hobbies include playing at Lake Martin, kayaking the Coosa River, going to the Shakespeare Theatre, and early in the morning you can find me in the yard planting flowers. Priorities are God, family, and real estate!
I treasure the relationships made through helping clients in real e state and the challenge of selling or finding your home. Raising two teenagers is an accomplishment but I do have some others.