Get Robin Get Sold!
Buying or selling a home is the greatest financial decision we make in our lives so the importance of this transaction is not lost on me. I always remember that I work for you, so putting your best interest first is internalized in my character. Building an honest and trusting relationship with you is how we will attain your real estate goals. Communication, assertive negotiation, accessibility, and humor under stressful circumstances will get us both to the closing table!
Education, Training & Qualifications
- Member, Montgomery Area Association of Realtors
- Member, Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Auburn University –Masters Education Administration
- Auburn University-Masters Special Education
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- University of Montevallo-Bachelors Business Administration
My family has lived in the area for over 40 years! I have many years of experience with meeting individualized needs as a Special Education Teacher. Moving on to be a REALTOR® was easy for me because every client also has individualized needs that materialize during each transaction. I love to read, travel, jog, and visit mom and pop businesses. The only thing left to know and remember now is, "Get Robin Get Sold!"