Associate Broker, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, CSP, GRI, REALTOR®
Education, Training & Qualifications
- Georgia Southern University, French Language & Literature
- Broker License
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- CSP, Certified New Homes Sales Professional
- GRI, Graduate, Realtor Institute
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Director, Montgomery Area Association of Realtors
- Director, Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Montgomery Homebuilders Association
I believe in the saying that you should “bloom where you’re planted” and have tried to do just that since my family moved to Montgomery from Athens, Georgia in 1995. I began my real estate career in 1996 with a local broker/developer/builder and have gained knowledge and experience in every aspect of residential real estate.
With three partners, I started House & Home Real Estate in 2014, dedicated to providing my clients and customers with a complete solution to their real estate needs. My husband and I have three children and five grandchildren who are pure joy. I love spending time with my family, traveling, gardening, yoga and going to Disney World as often as I can get there!